Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mommy Cliques..Oh Lord..

I know back in high school we’ve all dealt with our fair share of “The in crowd” and fitting in was the thing to do. Well, I never gave a rat’s ass about fitting in, the popular ones or any of that jazz. I was, and still am, a firm believer of individuality and just being you. (If you can’t be yourself, then who the hell are you??)  So imagine my horror/surprise when I discovered that many of the moms I associate with have their own little social cliques too! For example, the moms who work band together, as do those who stay at home, then its mom’s who have children around the same age sticking together as those who do not have children hang together as well. Only after inviting a mom with an older child to come see my horses did I discover that I broke protocol. Not only did she snobby turn me down, but her response was, “I do not want my child in that sort of environment.” WHOA! Hold the phone, what did that biotch just say to me! First of all, you don’t want your child around magnificent animals that god created for us?? Second, that kind of environment?!?! Lady, these horses cost more than YOUR HOUSE! Do you know how many people would just die to have the chance to even come on to the property?? Well screw her. My little guy and I will continue to hang out in “that sort of environment”, enjoy the beauty of god’s creation, and make our own damn mommy club…Cool moms ONLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment